Time：2022-03-14 14:43:17 PV:343
The installation of ultrasonic water meters requires attention to:
1. Before installation, the system pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned and the hemp, sand and other debris in the branch pipe should be removed to avoid flow meter failure;
2. The meter body is installed horizontally or vertically;
3. The direction of water flow should be consistent with the direction indicated by the arrow on the meter body;
4. The diameter of the front and rear pipes should be consistent with the diameter of the meter body;
5. 10 times DN should be left in front of the meter body, and 8 times DN of straight pipe should be left behind the meter (DN is the nominal diameter of the flow meter).
6. It is recommended to install a filter in front of the meter to filter most of the impurities in the water, and install a check valve behind the meter to prevent backflow and cause inconsistency in metering.
In addition, when installing the ultrasonic water meter, you need to pay attention to:
1. The water meter should be installed at the position below the water outlet as far as possible, otherwise it is easy to cause the non-full pipe or the generation of air bubbles, which will affect the measurement accuracy;
2. Try to keep the water pressure in the pipeline in a stable state, so that the measurement accuracy will be more accurate